Thank you Katie from the blog Sherlockianbooklover for the nomination. Check out her blog people! 🙂
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are The Questions that Sherlockianbooklover has set and I have answered…kind of.
1. Which celebrity would you swap bodies with for 24 hours?
Sir David Attenborough, he has travelled the world for over 60 years and seen so many extraordinary places, events, animals etc, and he is probably Britain’s most famous modern explorer. I would love to travel at some point in my life, and Attenborough’s documentaries have probably been the defining image of many people’s childhood’s and arguably the reason why many people want to go travelling as he has made 60 years worth of documentaries about those places they want to visit.
2. How old were you when you first discovered a love of reading?
I can’t remember exactly, but I do remember when I was about 6 when my Mum read Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone with me, and it captivated me and I have been a Potterhead and an avid reader ever since.
3. What was the first book that was ever read to you?
One of my earliest memories was listening to my Mum read to me The Animals of Farthing Wood. We also collected the magazines and watched the TV series.
4. Would you rather live in the world of Divergent or the world of the Hunger Games?
I am a fan of The Hunger Games book and film series, so I am plumping for the Hunger Games. Though at times it would be terrifying, I am quite competitive and level-headed enough to survive whatever President Snow would throw at me. Plus, I would get rid of Peeta (nicely) so I can be with Katniss. 😉
5. Edward or Jacob?
6. Which book to movie adaptation is your least favourite?
Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters. Absolutely horrendous adaptation. Utterly, utterly awful. Don’t bother.
7. What superpower would you invent just so you could have it?
The ability to multiple whatever I want. I would use it for good, multiply food and water for everyone. But also for my own means. Multiply Emma Watson? Of course!
8. Name three characters who’s name begins with H. (from different books please)
I struggled to think of book characters beginning with H… but I managed to name Hermione Granger (Harry Potter obvs), Haymitch Abernathy (Hunger Games) and Holmes, Sherlock (That’s not cheating! :p)
9. Marmite? Love or Hate.
Never tried it. I don’t intend to as the smell isn’t very appealing to me.
10. Finish the sentence. “I love reading because…..”
… I love the feeling of escaping to any place, time or life, which is only possible in the pages of a book.
11. Favourite Disney song?
My Questions for my followers to complete.
- Favourite Book?
- What made you start blogging?
- Name the one place in the world (money no object) you want to visit.
- What famous-for-being-famous “celebrity” do you hate the most?
- If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Why do you follow my blog? 🙂
- Popular or acclaimed film that you did not like?
- Advice or tips you wish you would have had when starting blogging?
- What person in history would like to meet, and why?
- Which fictional character do you see yourself as?
- What underrated book or film do you like, and you would want others to check out?
The Followers I am nominating for the award are;
Classy Fun Chic
FictionFan’s Book Reviews
Book Reviews & Haikus
Thats Beauty Kirstin
My Fave Sub Boxes
The Writing Hufflepuff
Give them all a follow when you have a minute 🙂